Roots to Blooms Gardening Service
Roots to Blooms Gardening Service provides custom, sustainable gardening services from watering, weeding, health pruning, and planting to soil conditioning and mulch or spring garden clean up.
We specialize in naturalization and restoration projects. Planting native plant material along shorelines for stabilization or enhancing forest structures for wildlife habitat. We can also help you determine if funding is available for your project.
Some of our services include:
- Spring clean-ups, winter prep
- Customized garden maintenance
- New garden creations
- Transplanting/splitting plants
- Determining your soil condition and plant needs
- Weeding, watering, health pruning, mulch and soil addition
- Wildlife resistant and site tolerant plant lists
- Naturalization and restoration projects
- Low-maintenance gardens
- Free consultations and garden suggestions
If your looking for new plant material to add to your gardens, Roots to Blooms can contact multiple tree and shrub nurseries to find your product at wholesale prices. We can also determine if your plant material is sustainable for your growing zone.
Contact us today for your free personal gardening service quote.
Request More Information About Our Services